Our Software and Services
We produce high-quality services that improve the lives and work of our customers. Our suite of services covers ﬁve specialist areas:
Dell | EMC reseller
DataGr8 has been reselling EMC since September 2009 and has a skilled team that is ready to assist with:
- Cloud Storage (ECS)
EMC SourceOne Email andFile Archive Services
The chosen partner for Dell | EMC in Africa, we provide EMC SourceOne manage services and implementation services that includes:
- Reduce cost and risk through in-house, accurate and defensible eDiscovery processes
- Leverage in-place indexing and in-place legal hold capabilities
- Conduct early case assessment with extensive searching, analytics, and ﬁrst-pass review in English.
- Enforce defensible litigation hold, send legal surveys, and manage eDiscovery workﬂows with complete chain of custody
- Apply sophisticated analytics to identify privileged, relevant, and non-relevant data
- Optimize search and analytics with advanced, dynamic concept search
- Perform collaborative and distributed review and provide detailed case management reporting.
DefendX File Archive Services
The chosen partner for DefendX in Africa, we provide ﬁle archive manage services and implementation services that includes:
- Minimize ﬁle storage costs and improve backup efﬁciency through seamless, open, policy-based tiering and archiving
- Redirect storage growth to less expensive on-premise and/or cloud-based storage solutions
- Eliminate vendor lock-in through standards-based, open software architecture and ﬁle migration
- Reduce risk and enable disaster tolerancethrough off-site and cloud-based copies of important data
- Reduce complexity by combining backup and archiving into a single software engine
- Simplify adoption with a seamless user experience and a phased implementation schedule
The chosen partner for DataDobi in Africa, we provide NAS to NAS ,CAS to CAS ,CAS to S3 and NAS to S3 migrations
- DobiMiner gives you complete control of your storage platform migration projects so you can maximize the value of your new storage. DobiMiner helps make the move between storage platforms quickly, efﬁciently, predictably, and cost effectively while always giving you complete visibility at each stage of the migration.
- DobiMiner is purpose-built next-generation NAS and CAS migration software that helps businesses optimize their storage platform transition. DobiMiner helps customers align all phases of a technology transition from an initial assessment through ﬁnal monitoring and reporting.
CYBREYE® Vulnerability Scan & Penetration
DataGr8’s partnership with CYBREYE® as true experts and distributors of innovative and industry leading technologies enables us to present our customers with more relevant solutions
The importance of effective security management and more so maintaining up to date and effective security management is important to provide structure and safety to a business always ensuring all vulnerabilities are covered. Information security is a key component to business continuity and an enabler of compliance and governance enforcement considering the latest regulatory developments such as POPI and GDPR.
CYBREYE® is a specialized, highly skilled Penetration testing & Vulnerability Assessment Vendor that provide unique IT security services and products to both private and public enterprises though reseller partnerships. CYBREYE® provides various technical services, strategic partnerships, products with dedicated skills to assist ZIMPLATS with responsibilities associated against the remediation roadmaps or special focus areas.
The goal is to be instrumental in reducing the customers overall cyber security risk albeit external or internal computer systems. CYBREYE® assess both external (public facing) security risk areas and internal high-risk vulnerable assets that could lead to exploits or non-compliance of technical security controls.
The combined partnership with DataGr8 will offer a dedicated security structure with the sole purpose of providing exceptional and un-compromised security solutions with unique expertise to for customers.
CYBREYE® technology convey Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment whilst providing a clear, proven strategy to:
- Identify all known vulnerabilities with the highest threat vector engine available in the market place. (154 000 know threats)
- Identify configuration weaknesses that could negatively affect your organization’s security posture or compliance status.
- Enumerate all ﬁndings though a detailed report after ensuring that no false positives exists through the compilation of the report.
- Provide an optimized remediation roadmap with actionable tasks that needs to be executed in reducing the customers security and risk proﬁle.
- Guarantee the most cost effective and time efﬁcient roadmap to security and regulatory compliance standards
This partnership provides customers with an end to end IT security service framework that follows rigorous, tested and proven methodology as outlined in this proposal. We provide customers with a hands-on service with a ‘before and after’ interpretation of organization’s security postures.
DataGr8’s partnered in Africa with CYBREYE® to provide remediation services based on the optimized remediation roadmap created during Penetration testing & Vulnerability Assessments.
- Tried-and-tested services – Currently about 40 customers in SADAC use our services. Some of our services have been around since 2009.
- Customer satisfaction – We are conscious of the fact that our customers play a huge part in our success and we cherish these relationships. An average of 98% of our customers renew their annual maintenance each year. (The remainder is generally customers who are outsourcing their systems or replacing it with another solution.
- Strong partner network – The success of DataGr8 is in part founded on its strong partnerships. Our philosophy and partner network ensure that customers beneﬁt from these relationships and have local support and presence.
- Years of experience have allowed DataGr8’s to develop procedures and methodologies enforced with the management and migration of IT landscapes ensuring a stable environment.